Translate

Sunday, April 30, 2017

Forest Critters

This is such a cute pattern! While I had seen it before, I was not inspired to buy and make these critters until I saw it made up in a quilt shop in Skagway, Alaska. It was so adorable!! So, I began this baby quilt using Fancy Forest pattern by Elizabeth Hartman in fall 2016 but have not worked on it at all during this spring semester. However, it seemed a good time to share it and inspire me to finish up for the baby boy who will be it's owner soon. Goal before his 1st birthday. I have 6 months - I think I can do it!






2 comments:

Dolly said...

That will be good timing, really. He will be fascinated to look at and study all the different forest 'critters' as he grows. Zoe use to love to do that with my picture quilts that I made for her.

Carole~Quilter on the hill said...

Just gorgeous Wanda, good luck with your goal to finish in 6 months - you can do It!