Translate

Saturday, March 1, 2008

Weekly blogging

It looks like I am down to once a week for blogging. I forget how busy I am with a full-time job, jobs on the side, school, church, community, a family and friends that I see now and then!

Thanks "Dotty" for the contributions to the blog this week. I was excited to see the binding cut for my quilt! I recognized it right away. I am thrilled with how great the quilt looks and now will be finished soon! What an awesome friend! Although I have quite a bit of work needed to get ready for two new classes starting this week, I am thinking about sneaking in a little quiltling today. The weather is so beautiful too and I am hoping to get my family out in the yard for at least an hour too. Maybe I can get a photo of Blended Spring quilt-with borders posted. It is looking good. Happy Scrap Quilting everyone!

No comments: