Translate

Saturday, March 2, 2013

CCC Block #7: A leaf & buds - Right on Schedule!

Block #7 from Chester County Criswell Quilt went very quickly. I am 100% caught up with BOM now! YIPPEE! So much fun.  I am going to make another block #7 now to swap. I'm so excited to have made the swap plans with quilter Sharon from down under who designed the quilt :) Thanks Sharon!!

I finished this CCC Block #7 a couple days ago and have been working on another Baltimore block. Enjoying the Mile High city and getting so close to finishing the Baltimore block (from Mary Mankee quilt) after on-and-off for a couple months. It will probably be the next item to post. Also have traced pattern for CCC block # 8. These blocks each have their own unique challenge and I am enjoying every one! They are a great reward after hours of paper grading.

2 comments:

Carole~Quilter on the hill said...

Looks lovely! You've done a great job with all those inner curves - I bet that was this block's 'unique challenge'.

Nancy said...

Nice block. I haven’t started block 8 but it looks a little challenging.