Translate

Monday, December 23, 2013

Still Frozen!

Here is a "pretty" frozen photo! The leaves, stems, and berries are covered with a thick coating of ice for three days now. Notice some icicles are going sideways! This is due to strong winds and bending branches. I have omitted the sad broken tree limbs and the other limbs that are still hanging so heavy touching the ground. We are just waiting for the thaw in hopes the trees will recover without additional damage.

There is not much is happening on the quilting front. I made several 6 inch blocks for guild Christmas block exchange. This star and some cute poinsettia baskets with rick rack handles. I am so sorry I did not get a photo. I have made little progress on the CCC twins block #16. Soon #17 will be out! Time to catch up!
Stay warm and Happy Quilting!


1 comment:

Miriam said...

Merry Christmas Wanda!

Stay warm.