Translate

Friday, December 13, 2013

Suzy Rae is just laying around

I am posting this photo of SuzyRae spread out on the floor to make me feel better because I have not worked on quilting for several days as I get some major end-of-the-semester work done. This quilt was started last year and needs some figuring out to finish the top. You know how it is when you just create with what is on hand and now have the challenge of making the fabric and design all come out. Right? Do you ever challenge yourself that way? This approach spurs my creativity and takes some time to make it work. It is fun too! You may recall when I started it for a special coach's baby daughter. I just thought (still think) the name "SuzyRae" is so adorable that it needs to be spelled out in a bright and bold quilt!

No comments: