CCC Block #18 Mary McKissick AKA Chester Lily in progress.
I began sewing soon after and sewed all the way to complete one flower. For some reason I had some difficulty getting the flower corners smooth and it took stitching some areas twice over. It was looking great ...until I realized that I had sewed the flower upside down! Due to the extra sewing it would be about impossible to rip out without leaving a hole or thrashed background fabric. So, it sat for awhile as I decided what to do. This week I sewed on the remaining two flowers in no time! The upside down flower will stay. This will just add some character and humility to the final quilt!