Translate

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Jacob's Garden has a new home


Since I am having so much fun with Baltimore style applique, I cannot face going back to applique Jacob's Garden and I don't think I ever will. I really like look of the pattern. I modified the borders slightly so there would be no gaps between applique motifs on each side. (Dolly, compare plastic border overlay template with pattern). However, I would really like to see it finished! So, I "handed it over" via USPS to a good friend who in is a quilting lull. I hope she enjoys it and I look forward to seeing the finished quilt on her blog sometime :)

1 comment:

Dolly said...

I never noticed the border photos before. And when I received this this week, I didn't notice the changes you had made. I had to grab it out and examine it closely to see your changes.......very subtle, Wanda Gayle !

Thanks for the package/challenge !