Translate

Monday, June 20, 2011

Summer work is going GREAT! (Close-Up Added)

My reward for working hard each day --> Quilting and Blogging!
So I get to post (AKA brag) often :) Didn't my red paper cut design turn out nice? It was so fun and carries many happy memories of places and travel times with family as I worked on it. The design idea was inspired by Leaving Baltimore: A Prairie Album Quilt and looking back over the past few months (has it been that long?!) you can see it taking shape. 14x14 size.  Click for detail.
Another red block is getting started soon...Can't wait to show it.

4 comments:

Dolly said...

That is a WONDERFUL block, girl !

I wish you didn't shrink your photos quite so small. I always click on the photo for a better look, and it doesn't get one bit bigger !

(This coming from the gal who had to close down her first blog because the photos were so large they wouldn't let the page open !)

I'm so glad that someone besides me realizes that these blogs are really a good excuse to 'brag'. I think we need that sometimes !

Wanda - Scraphappy Blended Quilter said...

Hi Friend - Thanks for the look! I re-posted the picture so you can see all the detail. It still looks pretty good close up - if I do say so myself :)

Nuestras meriendas y manualidades said...

Hola he visitado su blog y me ha gustado mucho sus trabajos
Saludos Mayte

Brenda said...

I love this one, cousin.