Translate

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

CCC #27 Susanna Criswell Bouquet

CCC #27 Susanna Criswell - Funny Bouquet
Another block finished. This one went very fast. It is Susanna Criswell #27 from Chester County Criswell blocks. I have traced pattern, selected green fabric and pinned to background for CCC #29 Maria Criswell - dried flower bouquet? Then I decided that I wanted to use an uglier dull green fabric for the block - a fabric I had used a couple of times before. So of course I traced, cut and based again. I do not think I need two of these blocks in my quilt. I am keeping my ugly dull green applique and the brighter green will be available if anyone wants to trade for some other block of you choice...Let me know.

4 comments:

Every Stitch said...

Love this block - quite quirky! your fabric choices are perfect :)

Carole~Quilter on the hill said...

Another beautiful block! I hope it finds a lovely new home.

Nancy said...

Great block.
I am happy to e coming to the end of this quilt.
We still have that difficult block left to stitch. I wonder when Sharon will release it?

Nancy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.