Translate

Saturday, February 28, 2015

"Grandmother Quilt" almost ready!

The quilting is finished I am making good progress on the binding of this quilt. It is for little "George's" grandmother. I will probably never meet George or his mother, but his grandmother is a very important person in my life these last three years who had helped me achieve a major life milestone that I will never forget! This baby-sized quilt (43 &1/2" X 33") is for grandmother (and for George when he visits her). I am very happy with how it is turning out and can't wait to deliver it to Indiana in a few days!

Adaptation of "HI" quilt pattern
Peek at green swirl backing and binding is coming along!     Good bye Ms. Amaryllis

1 comment:

Dolly said...

Gorgeous ! I know that you LOVE how flat it is right now ! You've done a wonderful job !